The New EF Spring Return Actuator-
Powerful, Rugged, Reliable
The EF actuator utilizes rugged components in a pressure cast aluminum housing for added strength and reliability. It offers a high torque output of
270 in-lbs and a NEMA 4 option to meet tough
environmental conditions found in many HVAC
The EF actuator was developed to satisfy high torque applications with a single actuator. The EF can take the place of two classic AF actuators in a piggy-back mounted application; simplifying wiring and mounting requirements while reducing material and installation costs. The NEMA 4 protection feature allows complete access to change the direction of rotation and allows locking or manually overriding the actuator.
Features and Benefits
- Higher torque offering (270 in-lbs) in a single, direct coupled actuator can take the place of two classic AFs.
- NEMA 4 (UL Type 4, IP 66) option to meet tough
environmental conditions without having an additional housing..
- Effectively operates a 66 sq-ft damper.*.
- Built-in junction box on NEMA 4 models for complete installation of NEMA 4 rated conduit and connectors.
- 3, 10 and 16 ft cable options (not available on NEMA 4 models). *Parallel blade without edge seals and 1000 FPM air velocity.