Belimo Room Sensors
Belimo Room Sensors are designed to complement the existing sensor range. Their simple, clear aesthetics are ideal for installation in visible areas, featuring an elegant design and shallow depth that perfectly blends with the surroundings. With the expansion of the product range for visible areas of the room, Belimo offers the architect an aesthetic and timeless design, the installer quick installation, the system integrator easy commissioning, and a comfortable room climate.
- Comprehensive product range of passive and active room sensors and room operating units for temperature, humidity, and indoor air quality measurements.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) allows fast programming, commissioning and troubleshooting – even without power*
- Elegant, timeless design
- Quick, tool-less housing access
- Removable spring-loaded terminal blocks and reverse polarity protection provides fast and reliable installation*
- Rugged PC-board cover plate protection against mechanical damage, dust, and vibration.
- Fast response times, high measurement accuracy and minimal drift
- Broad compatibility – with 0-5, 0-10, 2-10 V DC or MP-Bus output signals in a single unit*
- Digital input on MP-Bus with power supply for external device – such as a presence detector
* for active devices
Belimo strives to offer products of the highest quality and reliability standards, while still offering a user-friendly design. That’s why Belimo room sensors have a slim profile design – even the multi-parameter temperature, humidity, and CO2 sensor has a depth of just 22 mm/0.8 in – while still providing reliable operation. This simple, unobtrusive design ensures they fit seamlessly into any room, for ultimate room comfort without compromise.
Belimo Room Sensors have been designed to be easily installed by avoiding mounting and wiring errors. They combine innovative technology with simple installation for trouble-free long-term operation. The sensors feature removable spring-loaded terminal blocks with push-in terminals enabling simple, time-saving and secure connections. The versatile mounting plate fits all commonly used wall boxes around the world.
Fast Commissioning, Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
Commissioning and diagnostics are further simplified by the Belimo Assistant App, which uses Near Field Communication (NFC) to enable straightforward setting of critical parameters via a smartphone. The App was developed to provide device settings and operating data for all our active Belimo room devices at your fingertips. Using your smartphone’s NFC function, it provides wireless, efficient configuration, control and on-site operation of room sensors, even if the sensor is not connected to a power supply.
Download the Belimo Assistant App
The Belimo Assistant App is a powerful tool for configuration and diagnostics, making it quick and convenient to review a wide range of settings and parameters without tools. It allows you to easily verify clamp voltages, sensor values, digital connections and error codes – all without even needing to open the sensor housing.
Note: Mobile devices without NFC capability require a ZIP-BT-NFC converter for on-site wireless operation. Contact your Belimo dealer.
Get to Know the People Behind
The Belimo Room Sensors team developed the devices with much passion and energy.