Sizing and Selection Made Simple
SelectPro is a quick and simple tool for accurately sizing and selecting valves, actuators, sensors and replacement solutions.
SelectPro’s Features Include:
- Export Builder – Design an export to fit your needs
- Reference Documents – Locate information in one central location
- Contact Profiles – Ability to save multiple contact profiles
- Quote Generator – Create a professional quote from your schedule
- Media Download – Save a ZIP ﬁle of your entire schedule’s media
Questions? Comments? Email SelectPro@us.belimo.com
Note: SelectPro Online works best in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
Belimo Retrofit App
The Source for HVAC and Valve Retrofit Solutions
Belimo Retrofit App allows you to quickly and easily find HVAC replacement solutions for valves and actuators. Valves and actuators are responsible for ensuring reliable, functioning hydronic and air control HVAC systems all over the world. With innovative technology, verified quality, and easy handling during installations and operation, they boost the performance and efficiency of integrated building technology. The Belimo Retrofit App provides air and water retrofit application solutions with direct coupled or remote access linkages and energy efficient actuators.
- Store Projects
- Email Selections
- Access Resources
Damper Actuator Energy Savings Estimator Tool
Belimo Damper Actuator Energy Savings Estimator
Belimo damper actuators provide significant energy savings from their low power consumption. Belimo has developed the Damper Actuator Energy Savings Estimator to help quantify the savings versus competitive equivalents for prospect projects using basic variables. These savings are made possible from Belimo’s patented motor technology and Application Specific Integrated Controller (ASIC) which monitor and control motor rotation to measure actuator position and optimize efficiency and reduce power use in hold conditions.
- The following link provides you access to the Savings Estimator
Belimo PIV Energy Modeling Tool
Now Available as a Standalone Windows Application
The PIV Energy Modeling Tool calculates the energy savings when using Pressure Independent Characterized Control Valves (PICCV) and Electronic Pressure Independent Valves (ePIV) in comparison to pressure dependent valves (Characterized Control Valves (CCV) or globes).
- Minimum variables are needed to obtain a quick comparison of energy usage
- Uses hourly calculations in the background to obtain the different HVAC loads with predefined building types along with weather data and climate zone
- Provides calculation tables to enable modeling as part of an Exceptional Calculation Method
- Complies with ASHRAE 90.1-2010 Appendix G regarding requirements for simulation programs
Belimo ZoneTight Zone Valves
Flow Capacity Application Tool
The ZoneTight product series offers field adjustable Cv or GPM on the actuator to meet your design requirements. The Flow Application Tool will quickly calculate your desired flow and allows field adjustable Cv or GPM on the actuator to meet your designs.
Belimo PIV Energy Modeling Plug-in
Accurately View Energy Savings using Pressure Independent Valves
With the new Belimo PIV Energy Modeling Plug-in, mechanical designers can accurately determine the energy savings associated with PI control valves. And they can share this information with building owners in a way that is valuable and real to them! This executable file installs new pump performance curves that allow owners to compare a system design with and without pressure independent control valves. With this new modeling capability, engineers can:
- Compare the annual energy consumption of two models to estimate the savings achieved through pressure independent control valves
- Calculate a reliable ROI for Pressure Independent Control Valves
- Generate necessary documentation for LEED points achieved under Energy and Atmosphere Credit 1: Optimize Energy Performance
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows XP Professional, or Windows 7
- Trane Trace 700, Version 6.2.X and/or eQuest, Version 3.6X
PC-Tool is a universal software application for setting, commissioning, monitoring and evaluating communications with Belimo actuators.
Multi-Function Technology, only from Belimo, allows you to create custom solutions for individual applications, using the same programmable actuator. You can modify voltage control, time proportional control, floating point, on/off and feedback signals too. In addition, MFT makes it easy to set parameters for running time, mechanical working range, address, status and diagnostics.
Hand Held Programming Devices
The ZTH directly connects to the Belimo Multi-Function Technology (MFT) series actuator offering the ability to quickly change the parameters of the actuator, such as control input, control feedback, runtime, and minimum and maximum values.