Fail-Safe Return Damper Actuators
Belimo fail-safe damper actuators have a comprehensive torque offering from 22 in-lbs to 360 in-lbs torque (approx. 4.5-90 sq ft damper) with direct coupled, rotary or linear travel that can handle many HVAC applications. All non-spring return actuators use brushless DC motor technology controlled by an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) to provide stall protection, lower power consumption, higher efficiency and smaller transformer sizing.
Reliability and Safety Performance
The features and benefits of fail-safe return actuators:
- Fail-safe position can be set 0-100% in 10% increments by using the PC-Tool (MFT version only) or manually on the actuator
- High torque (360 in-lbs) offering that can handle many applications
- LED status provides visual feedback on the capacitor charge and actuator status
- Low power consumption provides higher efficiency and smaller transformer sizing
- Minimum torque guaranteed over entire specified operating range, no loss in performance due
to temperature or supply voltage
- MFT is available in all electronic fail-safe actuators, giving the user the flexibility to customize
and adapt a single actuator to various controllers and applications
- Multi-Function Technology
- Additonal Links
Product Flyers/Case Studies
Multi-Function Technology, only from Belimo, allows you to create custom solutions for individual applications, using the same programmable actuator. You can modify voltage control, time proportional control, floating point, on/off and feedback signals too. In addition, MFT makes it easy to set parameters for running time, mechanical working range, address, status and diagnostics.
PC-Tool is a universal software application for setting, commissioning, monitoring and evaluating communications with Belimo actuators.
Hand Held Programming Devices
The ZTH directly connects to the Belimo Multi-Function Technology (MFT) series actuator offering the ability to quickly change the parameters of the actuator, such as control input, control feedback, runtime, and minimum and maximum values.
Belimo University – Efficiency through Training
Belimo University offers comprehensive training programs that will assist you with understanding HVAC fundamentals and Belimo products; from sizing and selection to mounting and installation. Our training programs are available online or onsite.
Retrofit App – Quickly and Easily Find HVAC Replacement Solutions
The Belimo Retrofit App allows you to quickly and easily find HVAC replacement solutions for valves and actuators. Free download in both Google Play and the Apple App Store.
SelectPro – Sizing & Selection Made Simple
SelectPro is a quick and simple tool for accurately sizing and selecting valves, actuators, and replacement solutions. The software walks you through step by step, providing the optimal product solution.
- Intuitive selection layout
- Reference documents
- Quote generator
- Media download
- Contact profiles