Non Fail-Safe Return Actuators
Belimo non fail-safe damper actuators are designed for use in a wide variety of HVAC damper applications. With our comprehensive torque range of 18 in-lbs to 360 in-lbs and the ability to direct mount on standard damper shafts or jackshafts, these solutions are ideal for control dampers, air handlers, economizer units, VAV terminal units, fan coil units, fan shutters, and unit ventilators.
Versatile in Performance and Function
- Comprehensive torque offering (18 in-lbs to 360 in-lbs), with direct coupled, linear or rotary actuators that can handle many applications
- Patented brushless DC motor technology, ensuring long reliable operation beyond our 5-year warranty
- Minimum torque guaranteed over entire specified operating range; no loss in performance due to temperature, supply voltage or speed
- Electronically protected against overload
- Low power consumption provides higher efficiency and smaller transformer sizing
- NEMA 4 and NEMA 4X offers outdoor protection on select models with weather tight, UV resistance enclosure for the harshest conditions
- Multi-Function Technology
- Additional Links
Product Flyers/Case Studies
Multi-Function Technology, only from Belimo, allows you to create custom solutions for individual applications, using the same programmable actuator. You can modify voltage control, time proportional control, floating point, on/off and feedback signals too. In addition, MFT makes it easy to set parameters for running time, mechanical working range, address, status and diagnostics.
PC-Tool is a universal software application for setting, commissioning, monitoring and evaluating communications with Belimo actuators.
Hand Held Programming Devices
The ZTH directly connects to the Belimo Multi-Function Technology (MFT) series actuator offering the ability to quickly change the parameters of the actuator, such as control input, control feedback, runtime, and minimum and maximum values.
Belimo University – Efficiency through Training
Belimo University offers comprehensive training programs that will assist you with understanding HVAC fundamentals and Belimo products; from sizing and selection to mounting and installation. Our training programs are available online or onsite.
Retrofit App – Quickly and Easily Find HVAC Replacement Solutions
The Belimo Retrofit App allows you to quickly and easily find HVAC replacement solutions for valves and actuators. Free download in both Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- Store projects
- Email selections
- Access resources
SelectPro – Sizing & Selection Made Simple
SelectPro is a quick and simple tool for accurately sizing and selecting valves, actuators, and replacement solutions. The software walks you through step by step, providing the optimal product solution.
- Intuitive selection layout
- Reference documents
- Quote generator
- Media download
- Contact profiles