Sensors from Belimo offer superior reliability, easy installation, and seamless integration with major Building Automation Systems (BAS). We offer a complete line of field-level device solutions, including sensors for measuring temperature, humidity, pressure, CO₂, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in pipe, duct, and outdoor applications. All of our products are backed by world-class service and support.
Seamlessly integrated - The new sensor range from Belimo
The features and benefits of sensors:
- Innovative universal enclosure allows for reduced inventory and product selection for all applications
- Unique snap-on cover housing design allows for quick installation, easy commissioning, and provides NEMA 4X / IP65 protection
- BACnet and Modbus communication protocols provide superior application data access and enables reduced wiring and parameterization
- Detachable mounting plate designed to be used as a drill template for easy installation
- Modular conduit fitting enables various mounting and cable configurations for flexible mounting and installation
- Spring loaded removable terminal block creates a connection that offers resistance to vibration and maximum pull-out force, saving time during wiring and ensuring contact reliability
- Product Range
- Additional Links
Belimo outside temperature and humidity sensor cover all typical passive and active signal interfaces, with up to 8 active field selectable temperature measurement ranges. Sensors powered by 15…24 V DC or 24 VAC. The attractive, snap-on gray housing constructed of polycarbonate with UV and NEMA 4X / IP65 protection ensuring accurate outside air measuring over the building lifetime in the harshest weather conditions. Standard applications include industrial factory rooms, pharmaceutical plants, and greenhouses.
- Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) based polymer-capacitance sensor with an accuracy of ±2% relative humidity as standard and long-term drift <±0.25% not affected by high humidity and contaminants
- Multi-sensor with selectable output measurement values: relative humidity, absolute humidity, enthalpy, and dew point
- Up to four active temperature measurement ranges simplifies field selection and reduces stock storage, providing flexibility for change requests during commissioning
Belimo offers a broad range of air duct sensor covering all standard measurement values; temperature, humidity, dew point, CO₂, VOC, differential pressure, flow and frost protection and are NEMA 4X / IP65 protected, and UL certified. Up to 8 active field selectable temperature measurement ranges with various mounting accessories and integrated sensor solutions helping you save on material and installation costs. Sensors powered by either by 15…24 VDC or 24 VAC and designed for measurements in air ducts or air-handling units.
Belimo offers a line of immersion and strap-on temperature sensors for standard measuring in and on the surface of pipes, boilers, and tanks making it easier to select the best mounting option for your application. All typical passive and active signal interfaces and up to 8 active field selectable temperature measurement ranges. The attractive, snap-on housing is constructed of polycarbonate with UV and NEMA 4X / IP65 protection ensuring accurate measurement and easy installation.
Product Flyer/Case Studies
Belimo University – Efficiency through Training
Belimo University offers comprehensive training programs that will assist you with understanding HVAC fundamentals and Belimo products; from sizing and selection to mounting and installation. Our training programs are available online or onsite.
Retrofit App – Quickly and Easily Find HVAC Replacement Solutions
The Belimo Retrofit App allows you to quickly and easily find HVAC replacement solutions for valves and actuators. Free download in both Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- Store projects
- Email selections
- Access resources
SelectPro – Sizing & Selection Made Simple
SelectPro is a quick and simple tool for accurately sizing and selecting valves, actuators, and replacement solutions. The software walks you through step by step, providing the optimal product solution.
- Intuitive selection layout
- Reference documents
- Quote generator
- Media download
- Contact profiles